Saturday, October 19, 2013

Updated Pencil Case

My pencil case was starting to fall apart, so I decided to fix it up, tearing it apart until just the base was left.  I patched up any ripped areas and discarded the pouch and places to put the pens.  I purchased white duct tape and changed the color scheme from orange and black to white and black.

White pocket
To create the strips of duct tape that holds each pen in, I use the previous strips as a model and copied the spacing in between each spot for the pens.


I attached each strip onto the pencil case.


The inside of the case, where I store my pencils, eraser, scissors, and lead, stayed the same as before.

With pens inserted!
I really like the new color scheme of black and white; it looks very clean and modern to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!