Thursday, September 5, 2013

Rebecca Ward: Installation

I have been looking around for an artist who works with duct tape and in general, any kind of tape.  I happened to come across Rebecca Ward, an artist who lives and works in Brooklyn, NY and makes the most amazing tape installations I have ever seen.  While I am not sure if she uses duct tape, vinyl tape, or some other type of adhesive, her installations are awesome to look at.

I have included some photos that I found on her Behance, a website that contains photos of her collections.  Her page can be found here.

The two photos immediately below are from a collection called "the bed you lie in", and here is the link.



tape10
The next two photos are from "tape3."



rip and pull
thickly sliced
Seventeen is Sharp
More pictures can be found on Behance and her personal website.

I am allowed to share these photos I found online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!