Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Which Header Should I Use?

My current header is made out of duct tape, which I like, but it does not have the correct title of the blog.  I made a new header, but I cannot decide between two versions of it.  The two (rough draft) versions are below.
Version 1 
Version 2
Please comment on which version you like better and why.  Add any other comments or opinions you have, such as whether or not you like it.  Feel free to give me advice on how to improve it, if you do not like it.  Thank you for your help!

2 comments:

  1. I like version 2 better, but version 1 would look nice if you could get the tabs to be horizontal with the header.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I took your advice, and I really like how the blog looks.

      Delete

Please leave a comment!